• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK Fans + Upgrades

I have a couple questions,
would the master mount kit be the best option for optics on a micro Draco?
I’ve been doing some research and I believe it MAY be my only option.
Also can anyone recommend a good rugged optic for it that won’t break the bank?
Thanks guys

Thanks guys

Doesn't TWS make a micro Draco rail?

As to optic, I have good experiences with aimpoints

Yea I think I have seen those. It’s already got an aftermarket fore end on it, that has side and bottom rails, I was wanting to keep that and go with a side mount. I don’t know too much about AKs yet so I was just curious if the master mount set up was rugged and reliable.
I’ve read that you can swap the dust cover for a krink type ( I believe) for a little better rear sight, but that still leaves the sights on the dust cover, and is prone to movement. In all actuality the pistol is probably far more accurate in stock configuration with the small stock rear sights than I’ll ever be, but I was just wanting to upgrade. as far as optics, I’m not expecting to make really long shots with it at all, just want something to be able to quickly acquire the target and make follow up shots easier.

I thought, "what would a poor slav in a trench do?"
And we're firing again. Would recommend doing this from the jump on psa triangle braces, as it's more solid than the original
15959777065558686490032562523436.jpg

Thanks guys

Not sure I will say best but the Master Mount is a good option. I have one on a Maadi and can attest to its durability and function. I would buy another if I had the need. Many opinions on optics etc., I have some Primary Arms microdots on a few ak’s and they work very well for the distances I shoot.

Back
Top Bottom