• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK Fans + Upgrades

King Dong!

I am interested in this one if it's fur sail

C0AA2F13-14C4-4D58-AF42-4A28D44B8856~2.jpg

Calm down tuefel pup.

Your rabid defense of the C39 is hilarious.

The V2s ain't much better. Had one in my shop a couple months ago that had about 6k rounds through it. The tail on the carrier was so peened over that it was completely misshapen. The C39 is garbage. Glad you had good luck with yours but they are a trash product.

Just cause every Ford Pinto didn't explode when rear ended, doesn't mean they are good cars

There are a handful of people on this board that have built or repaired hundreds of AKs. I am one of those people.

There are even fewer people on this board who have completely shot out a barrel on an AK. I am also one of those people.

Doesn't matter how much you like it...it's still a garbage production run of an AK.

I have run AKs in combat on 4 continents... so until you have that experience, your "classes" on a range really don't give you any expertise to judge what's a good AK or not....

What was your MOS and when did you deploy? What US military unit allowed you to use AKs? That's never been a US military issued weapon. Not even SOCOM or MARSOC have been granted use of AKs.

It's hilarious how people like you go out of their way to **** talk what someone else has and then get butthurt and try to use military experience as a way to bully. Do you think you're the only Veteran to have thrown lead overseas? lol. My first 4 years I did 3 deployments, 2 more after that. Been embedded with Recon, Army SF, SCIF units, and run ops through some of the toughest streets in country. Been there done that. Keep believing others haven't done anything like you and you're somehow superior. I'll bounce my DD-214 off yours any day.

Like I said, you don't know what MY Ak is capable of. Just because you had ONE in your shop doesn't mean jack. You don't know what's inside my AK now do you? Tuck your ego back in. Go buy what you like and stop downing others for their preferences.

What was your MOS and when did you deploy? What US military unit allowed you to use AKs? That's never been a US military issued weapon. Not even SOCOM or MARSOC have been granted use of AKs.

It's hilarious how people like you go out of their way to **** talk what someone else has and then get butthurt and try to use military experience as a way to bully. Do you think you're the only Veteran to have thrown lead overseas? lol. My first 4 years I did 3 deployments, 2 more after that. Been embedded with Recon, Army SF, SCIF units, and run ops through some of the toughest streets in country. Been there done that. Keep believing others haven't done anything like you and you're somehow superior. I'll bounce my DD-214 off yours any day.

Like I said, you don't know what MY Ak is capable of. Just because you had ONE in your shop doesn't mean jack. You don't know what's inside my AK now do you? Tuck your ego back in. Go buy what you like and stop downing others for their preferences.
Get off the high horse. Rabbit volunteered with YPG after getting out of Marines long after you were safe stateside.
And C39 is still a piece of trash, same as RAS47, same as Pioneer, same as IO.

Get off the high horse. Rabbit volunteered with YPG after gettiing out of Marines long after you were safe stateside.
And C39 is still a piece of trash, same as Pioneer, same as IO.

F... that. I would never want to run around with any middle eastern force. Their discipline and “intel” would get a westerners head rolling around on CNN real quick. That rabbit dude has b*lls of steel. Lol

View attachment 2627937 View attachment 2627938
Upgraded this Waffen Werks turd by completely tearing it down and rebuilding it as a sidefolder. New receiver, sidefolder stock and trunnion, Jmac GBC-13 fsb/gb combo, Jmac Amir clone flash hider. Cut the barrel down to 12.5 threaded, cut and crowned it. Topped it off with a TWS GEN 3 topcover with a Primary Arms advanced micro dot. Small, lightweight, zero recoil. All this in the awesome 5.45x39 poison bullet.

Now that is Sexy, so Does she have a Twin sister Asking for a Friend (Me). LOL

Back
Top Bottom