• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK 47, Romanian WSAR10 Hi-cap

My ak is right next to the bed, locked and loaded. A pistol is only good for fighting your way to your rifle

I have my pistol right there at the bed with me as well as my shotgun. BONUS time.....my wife keeps her Judge right there with her as well. In the words of a mohawk wearing fellow " I pty the fool that trys anything at my home"

My ak is right next to the bed, locked and loaded. A pistol is only good for fighting your way to your rifle

Very true, just be sure you know what is behind your target. Most all rifle calibers WILL overpenetrate esp at close range.

I live far enough away from other people that I dont worry much about over penetration. Plus Ive shot an AK round though a door and it only went through one wall and then just put a little dent in another one. Once it starts hitting stuff it slows down really quick.

okay, did a little polishing work to the bullet guide edge with a dremel, just buffed the edge of it down a hair now my AK will feed HP's. I was out at my place in Taylor county and shot 6 mags without a hitch.

Good to hear it, I still dont know how your WASR would jam in the first place but at least you got it fixed. Maybe there was a tiny burr in your chamber or something.

okay, did a little polishing work to the bullet guide edge with a dremel, just buffed the edge of it down a hair now my AK will feed HP's. I was out at my place in Taylor county and shot 6 mags without a hitch.

Good stuff bro. Im sure it was just a burr in there causing the problems. You should be good to go now. Nothing makes me feel snug as a bug like an AK next to the bed.

I'd like to add a +1 for my WASR. Cheap azz gun that runs like a sewing machine! I've never had a problem with mine and it prefers cheap Russian ammo. I added a KVAR stock to mine which fits me so much better than the short stock that came on it.......man that thing felt awkward.

well it depends on what pistol you got..... I still wanna AK but Im just waiting for my bullpup stock for my SKS then I'lll have the ultimate weapon collection

just in case your wondering what Im talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom