• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ain't it the Truth

Targetmaster

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
228   0
Reaction score
Truth 183914435_326414622180974_2080863254244057751_n.jpg
Taught my Grand Daughter to break down, clean and reassemble an AR blindfolded before she went to basic, her DS was impressed, she also could march well, but they'll never let her call cadence, the ones I taught her would give the modern Military a dang heart attack LOL:doh:

View attachment 3259026Taught my Grand Daughter to break down, clean and reassemble an AR blindfolded before she went to basic, her DS was impressed, she also could march well, but they'll never let her call cadence, the ones I taught her would give the modern Military a dang heart attack LOL:doh:
God Bless You My Brother!

"A yellow bird, with a yellow head"

"...And then I crushed his, stupid head"

The prettiest girl, I ever saw,
Was sipping bourbon, through a straw.

And, as a matter of gender neutrality: when I worked as a "TAC-Officer" for ROTC cadets, the most vulgar, degenerate, and disgusting "Jodies" / cadences I EVER heard were sung by female cadets. They'd make an airborne ranger cringe. I mean, they went full board 100% Yuck-fest!

"...And then I crushed his, stupid head"

The prettiest girl, I ever saw,
Was sipping bourbon, through a straw.

And, as a matter of gender neutrality: when I worked as a "TAC-Officer" for ROTC cadets, the most vulgar, degenerate, and disgusting "Jodies" / cadences I EVER heard were sung by female cadets. They'd make an airborne ranger cringe. I mean, they went full board 100% Yuck-fest!
And be grinning from ear to ear with every word that came out of their mouths, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom