• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AGI American Gunsmithing Institute Tests

Hook (Boudin)? was about the only M1A gunsmith around last I checked. I'm not even sure he's around anymore though. Maybe somebody else will chime in.

In further news! Got my AGI flyer this week. You too can be a VHS gunsmith, and save $4500, for the low low price of $20,000.
I think I negotiated them down to like $1,000 for the lev1-2 stuff. Just FYI, it's been a few years, they may have changed policy by now but I doubt it.
Oh, and they will pester the **** out of you if you give them your info too.
View attachment 3804330

Also, I am a fully certified master M1A gunsmith according to this guy. The videos are very detailed and informative, I will say that
View attachment 3804326View attachment 3804328
Thanks

I need to get a little trigger work done on the m1a...maybe get it beded?
I'm an expert on that too, according to this guy.
I've never done one but I seent it done
tjm1.png

Bob Dunlap, the AGI guy, was a walking encyclopedia of gunsmithing knowledge. It bothered the piss out of me to see him banging on the demo guns with whatever was lying closest to him though.

Bob Dunlap, the AGI guy, was a walking encyclopedia of gunsmithing knowledge. It bothered the piss out of me to see him banging on the demo guns with whatever was lying closest to him though.
He do appear to know his stuff. Like I said, the info is great but they could have someone reenact the damn videos verbatim and update them for what they're asking.

Hook (Boudin)? was about the only M1A gunsmith around last I checked. I'm not even sure he's around anymore though. Maybe somebody else will chime in.

In further news! Got my AGI flyer this week. You too can be a VHS gunsmith, and save $4500, for the low low price of $20,000.
I think I negotiated them down to like $1,000 for the lev1-2 stuff. Just FYI, it's been a few years, they may have changed policy by now but I doubt it.
Oh, and they will pester the **** out of you if you give them your info too.
View attachment 3804330

Also, I am a fully certified master M1A gunsmith according to this guy. The videos are very detailed and informative, I will say that
View attachment 3804326View attachment 3804328
Hook passed away I think 4-5 years ago. Maybe 6. I can’t remember. I own a couple rifles he worked on

Back
Top Bottom