• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AGI American Gunsmithing Institute Tests

C.M. Miss

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
Has anyone taken this class? If so, do you still have the answers for it? If you do, please send me a PM, I would greatly Appreciate It!!!

I'll just go ahead and make a personal note to not send you anything to work on :boink:

anigif_sub-buzz-2245-1473845557-3.gif

They sell a lot of courses. I took a few to hang papers but I don't have the tests anymore.
By the way if you ever decide to take the courses, they will negotiate way on down from what they are asking. I think the ridiculously high prices are to cover commission for salesmen. You about to get some DVD recordings off of 1984 VHS tapes too. The info is good and it hasn't changed but they could update the videos for what they're asking.
Screenshot (17).pngScreenshot (18).png

They sell a lot of courses. I took a few to hang papers but I don't have the tests anymore.
By the way if you ever decide to take the courses, they will negotiate way on down from what they are asking. I thing the ridiculously high prices are to cover commission for salesmen. You about to get some DVD recordings off of 1984 VHS tapes too. The info is good and it hasn't changed but they could update the videos for what they're asking.
View attachment 3626041View attachment 3626046

Good Lord, yeah they could. We've come a long way since instructing on papyrus and stone tablets.

Good Lord, yeah they could. We've come a long way since instructing on papyrus and stone tablets.
Some of them are edited pretty bad too. I forget which one but there's like a 5 minute interlude of a fat man breathing heavy. It's hard to learn gunsmithing when you have to stop to masturbate, so they should cut that part out.

I found some test on line and I think the questions are pretty good and would love to find the answers. Just something to read and learn from that’s a great topic

Can anyone refer me to a gunsmith, that does work on m1a and is good?
Hook (Boudin)? was about the only M1A gunsmith around last I checked. I'm not even sure he's around anymore though. Maybe somebody else will chime in.

In further news! Got my AGI flyer this week. You too can be a VHS gunsmith, and save $4500, for the low low price of $20,000.
I think I negotiated them down to like $1,000 for the lev1-2 stuff. Just FYI, it's been a few years, they may have changed policy by now but I doubt it.
Oh, and they will pester the **** out of you if you give them your info too.
agi.jpg

Also, I am a fully certified master M1A gunsmith according to this guy. The videos are very detailed and informative, I will say that
m1a1.png
m1a2.png

Back
Top Bottom