• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

After this is over

This is ODT, prices really don't matter, it's what people are willing to pay is what matters! If it's Prices to high it will sit forever, if it's priced to sell its gone. Ammo, always sells great here. I have been here a few years, only 1 Guy was a true jerk! That's not bad for a site with allot of gun happy guys!

People will price things the way they always have.

The M&G's are the best part of the site anyway. :)
I wonder why half of the rsvp's were no show's at the Christmas party then??? Leaving Biker with a handful of pre filled out cards in his hand? REAL UNITY.

After this is over, we are going to have to watch 24x7 how Trump is going to be defeated and you will wish that you could go back to today’s pricing. At that point we will be at $75 dollar Pmags.
All tv's have an on-off switch and channel selector as do other forms of electronic media. No one has to watch anything. The MSM might as well be re-named to the "Department of Perception Management". There is a vein of entitlement mentality right here on the trader. When real inflation kicks in, a loaf of bread may cost $300.

The market will be flooded with cheap guns put up for sale by those who ran out and bought a gun because of the fear mongering thats going on now.Many of those folks just really will have no need and will flood the market with cheap never used rifles,pistols and shotguns.

I honestly tried to trade for a gun today that has been re- listed for a solid 2 yrs.. lol.. guess it’ll sit for 2 more yrs.. lmto
You do know that antiques get more valuable as time goes on, right? My price will be higher in 2 more years:boink:. :)

Back
Top Bottom