• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Affordable reliable Bug out vehicles

I would go to my xj, it’s never let me down and has gone through some stuff that I would never need to unless I wanted to. Plus the 4.0 just doesn’t die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A cargo van would work as well, a cheap locker thrown in and it should keep you from getting stuck on muddy road's. Plenty of interior room to sleep in and haul gear & family. I'm building up a clubwagon as my family van/camper.

Plenty of custom builders out there that can convert to 4wd later on.

1 HP though.
tenor (52).gif

Just gonna remind everyone if it runs off a computer you;ve already set yourself up for EMP failure so go ahead and nix anything post 90s

1985 M1009 CUCV Command Utility Cargo Vehicle 6.2L diesel, 4x4, 24Volt, NO electronics, completely restored, 6" suspension lift, no rust anywhere, all systems have been gone thru...
EMP's haha..

Just gonna remind everyone if it runs off a computer you;ve already set yourself up for EMP failure so go ahead and nix anything post 90s

1985 M1009 CUCV Command Utility Cargo Vehicle 6.2L diesel, 4x4, 24Volt, NO electronics, completely restored, 6" suspension lift, no rust anywhere, all systems have been gone thru...
EMP's haha..

Not true at all in military testing of civilian cars. They had a low failure rate under 10% most running ones and if they were shut off they had an almost zero percent failure rate. This ignores the fact that radiation is a bigger issue because a nuke is the only other way to make a big EMP.

Back
Top Bottom