• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Affordable reliable Bug out vehicles

I always thought that this would be the perfect SHTF vehicle. The rail line might be the only way to get out of dodge.

unnamed.jpg

Blame your tires. I put a set of Yokohama Geolanders on my older CRV and it would get traction even on ice.

A friend of mine in the Army bought a newer F-250 lifted with huge Nitto tires. He got stuck in wet grass. I was in a Chevy Avalanche with new BFG All-Terrains literally driving circles around him laughing.

It's all in the tires.

Right tires make such a difference. When I was younger I sunk my truck up to the axles/skid plate/ bumpers in a mud pit. Took a bit of rocking and a lot of gas pedal but those goodrich mud terrains made all the difference.

Soft ass rubber their made of doesn't last long on the road though.

Great idea.
Max credit card on ammo, food...and no need to pay...
Damn...I have a lot of money invested....if it all falls I lose life savings...
If it comes to needing to bug out I'm driving my old truck straight to the dealership and "acquiring" myself a brand-new truck

This isnt really true. Distance, and intensity of energy release play big factor. Houses catching on fire from wire overload of current and satellites falling out of sky are bigger concern

Just gonna remind everyone if it runs off a computer you;ve already set yourself up for EMP failure so go ahead and nix anything post 90s

Back
Top Bottom