• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aero Precision EPC9 receiver sets - Backorder at Brownells for $250

Would be nice to see a company use other magwell options than Glock...... I can't see myself buying mags that I can't use with anything else I own.

Not too many other options. Colt mags only fit Colt pattern ARs and the mags cost a lot more. If you don't get an AR, Ruger makes a carbine that will also take Ruger mags. Beretta makes one that takes their mags. I think I'd rather buy a few Glock mags, they are reliable and inexpensive.

I'm still surprised S&W hasn't come out with anything to pair up their M&P line up with. Be nice to have a M&P carbine that uses their pistol mag's. Only option I can see is a mag well adapter to use them in a standard AR lower.

I own a few PX4's, but don't care for their CX4 rifles & never been really interested in the new Ruger pistols to test them out. Part of the appeal is to have a pistol share magazines with the carbine.

Picked up 4 of them but just couldn't get around my dislike of them, can't say I didn't try though. Would have been nice given the amount of aftermarket support.

Only way I could like Glock is if I went with an aftermarket lower to fix the grip & a new slide to slim it down, but I won't blow that much money on a polymer pistol just for magazine compatibility. I don't use pistol caliber carbines enough to justify it the expense of it all.

Back
Top Bottom