• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AEM5 suppressor

Not to carrot dangle OP but I'm thinking about selling my MK12 Mod 0 clone rifle and I have a brand new AEM 5 suppressor w/ knurling that I have failed to go shoot yet. I always offer the suppressors to potential buyers of the gun first but rarely do they buy them. If my gun sells w/ out the suppressor maybe we can work something out. I knew all about the Ron Allen situation so my original plan was just to go GB and start at a penny reserve. See where it goes when or if the rifle sells. Just throwing it out there. Good luck on your search.

View attachment 3239672

If you shot it you wouldn't sell it...just sayin

So quick update but I was able to secure a AEM5 with knurling through Capitol Armory. They sent me an email today saying it was going through the Form 3 process. I guess I need to call Cherokee to make sure they are still doing Class 3 transfers.

So quick update but I was able to secure a AEM5 with knurling through Capitol Armory. They sent me an email today saying it was going through the Form 3 process. I guess I need to call Cherokee to make sure they are still doing Class 3 transfers.

Getting harder to find ... maybe they will do an overrun so others can jump on before they are done.

Glad you got one in route.

Getting harder to find ... maybe they will do an overrun so others can jump on before they are done.

Glad you got one in route.

Yeah they are impossible to find in stock unless you want to pay $1500+ on gunbroker. So Ron said the other day on arfcom that he found someone to take over the business but not sure on the timing but he did say that he would continue to make some suppressors even after the backlog is filled so there is still hope for people to still get one later. I was taking any chances though lol

Yeah they are impossible to find in stock unless you want to pay $1500+ on gunbroker. So Ron said the other day on arfcom that he found someone to take over the business but not sure on the timing but he did say that he would continue to make some suppressors even after the backlog is filled so there is still hope for people to still get one later. I was taking any chances though lol

I wish I would’ve grabbed one in the $6-$700 range now. I don’t have the mk12 build but I did build a BA SPR 18” with a 15” MK16 rail I think would’ve held it well. I like the AEM2 as well since it’s at 15oz.

I wish I would’ve grabbed one in the $6-$700 range now. I don’t have the mk12 build but I did build a BA SPR 18” with a 15” MK16 rail I think would’ve held it well. I like the AEM2 as well since it’s at 15oz.

Call Capitol and see if they have any. I paid $700 for mine which is just $50 over what it was a couple years ago.

Back
Top Bottom