• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AdvoCare get-together in Carrollton tomorrow 7 PM

RHelton10

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
422   0
Reaction score
Tracey Stallings Community Center (old Carrollton High School downtown Carrollton)
118 S White St
Carrollton, Georgia 30117
Phone (770) 832-1161
7 PM

My wife and I have been involved with AdvoCare for about 2 years now and tomorrow night (Monday) at 7 PM we're having a very laid back get together to introduce people to the products and the company. This is not a sales meeting and there is no pressure to do or buy anything. It's just so you can learn more and, if you are interested, how to get started. If you decide it's not for you, no big deal.

If you don't know anything about AdvoCare, it's a health and wellness company that's been around for about 23 years. It has it's own scientific and medical board that produces the best and most pure supplements out there. We have some major endorsers like Drew Brees, Jason Witten, Rich Froning, Trevor Bayne, and over 100 more from professional sports and Olympics who all use the products to make them the best they can be. The products are safe, and will not flag on any sort of drug testing.

So, what can AdvoCare do for you?

• If you're overweight, there's a simple program to help you lose it. I personally lost 40 lbs with it.
  • If you need more energy, there are many healthy products including Spark (my favorite) that will give you 4-5 hours of natural energy without the crash or jitteriness from energy drinks.
  • If you work out or are really into fitness, we have an entire line or products that will take you to your next level and beyond.
  • If you want extra money, it's easy to get started and a lot of people on our team make anywhere from $200 to $1500 a month. We have paid our mortgage and our car payment many, many months just from extra income from AdvoCare.

So come out tomorrow and let me know you're with the ODT family. I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Ray
678-551-5905

Back
Top Bottom