• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Advertising a Local Shop

midwestimport

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
90   0
Reaction score
So as some of you may know, Ive been a practicing gunsmith in the state of GA for a while now. I currently work for Firearms Training Academy in Woodstock, GA. I was wanting to get in touch with someone about what my options were for advertising on this site for our two entities: Firearms Training Academy and Triple Hex Manufacturing. If you could point me in the right direction, that would be great. Thanks.

I've been to Firearms Training Academy in Woodstock. I haven't done any of the simulations yet, but I did shop around looking at the guns for sale.

Aside in the modern tactical guns, what really appealed to me was the selection of used older classic guns-- blued steel, walnut stocks, etc.
Old-school cool.

So as some of you may know, Ive been a practicing gunsmith in the state of GA for a while now. I currently work for Firearms Training Academy in Woodstock, GA. I was wanting to get in touch with someone about what my options were for advertising on this site for our two entities: Firearms Training Academy and Triple Hex Manufacturing. If you could point me in the right direction, that would be great. Thanks.
Pm Okuma Okuma

Is this the one by Earny road?

Yes.
I just drove past the place again today.
Look or the big sign next to the street;
don't look for the building because it does not look like a gun shop.
The brick building looks like a Regions Bank or something.
8150DB8D-F21D-478D-A6C5-7FB467FA169C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom