• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors....Seriously?

Been in there one time and thats it!! 95% of their stuff was higher than most smaller local gun stores. Sure they throw a sale or two occasionally but thats far and few between! aint worth it to me. And there buy one get two ar15’s for 900 was bull**** when i could buy them anywhere else for $375 each!! ****in assholes takin advantage of ignorant people and fools!! **** them

Been in there one time and thats it!! 95% of their stuff was higher than most smaller local gun stores. Sure they throw a sale or two occasionally but thats far and few between! aint worth it to me. And there buy one get two ar15’s for 900 was bull**** when i could buy them anywhere else for $375 each!! ****in assholes takin advantage of ignorant people and fools!! **** them
I bought my first AR in there during one of their "Sales" years ago. I wish I had known about CG&P , DG&P , RG&P , etc etc. I had just found ODT and if I had it to do over I'd bought it right here. I love me some small town gun stores but this place is Awesome. Awe , right lol . Patience is key

Back
Top Bottom