• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors....Seriously?

Tried to go in there the other day with my black marine buddy and they were blatantly racist to him, they could've made some money off of me

I suspect that might be the runner (walks purchasers from counter to cash register) who got hit by a car while jogging some years back - he suffered brain damage but is not shy about thanking God for saving him........I give him a pass.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Doubt that. I’ve seen plenty of black people working & shopping there over the years. Never seen a hint of racism in there.

It depends on the person you talk to in there. I've experienced a couple guys there that seem to think black people are completely ignorant to guns. I was once followed around the store and asked at least 4 times if I found what I was looking for. The other times I went, I was treated fine. I don't go very often.

It depends on the person you talk to in there. I've experienced a couple guys there that seem to think black people are completely ignorant to guns. I was once followed around the store and asked at least 4 times if I found what I was looking for. The other times I went, I was treated fine. I don't go very often.
Yep, did the same thing to me

Back
Top Bottom