• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors rant

they have one of the greatest parking lots for meets I've ever seen! Aside from that, I have no opinion as I've never set foot in there... for no reason other than I've always been able to get what I was after from one of you fine folks in their amazing parking lot.
Cabelas is nice also.

I bought my first pistol at AO back in the mid 2000s , a 21 year old GA native -- CZ75B matte stainless, NIB for something like 450, sold it off down the line of being a young man, regret doing that -- remember a Bob Barr video on repeat at the checkout, what's the beef with AO Now?

they have one of the greatest parking lots for meets I've ever seen! Aside from that, I have no opinion as I've never set foot in there... for no reason other than I've always been able to get what I was after from one of you fine folks in their amazing parking lot.
Before the recent unpleasantness they have often offered up the front of their parking lot for car shows and they don't even mind you coming inside to use their bathrooms. We usually don't take up more than 30 or 40 parking spaces and they have plenty left over but it's nice of them to make it available. Most places, when I go in to use the bathroom, I will go ahead and buy something, even if it's a bag of chips and a soda, but I usually don't buy anything from them during those visits.

I liked the old days......... when they shared that building with SPD, little building, no parking, but they had the time to spend with you until you found what you were looking for.
Heck even their 2nd location wasn't that bad, other than the parking lot.

Back
Top Bottom