• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors rant

I know alot of you guys like to rip on AO for reasons that escape me. I just stopped by their today and they are selling alot of guns cheaper than many longtime ODT'ers with great feedback. I saw a Beretta 92 Inox with a Brigadier slide at AO for $599 today. Some ODT'ers list these for $1,100 on here lol

Are you sure it was $599? That is pre CV pricing (maybe lower). HMMM - should I buy a pistol I can't get reasonable priced ammo for until next year?

Looks can be deceiving. Work clothes can still have cash in there pocket.

Had an old retired guy dressed like the poors absolutely beat me up on the cost to repair his 20 year old Caprice. Came to find out he was worth millions. He was such a royal pita I asked him to never darken my doorstep again.

I stopped in AO about 3 weeks ago. Had some stick targets and a pack of paper targets. I jumped in line and the odt said “sir this is a guns only line”. Literally almost done with the guy in front of me. He was counting out his money to give to her. She then told me I had to go to the othe regather.. guess what? The other register had 3 people in front of me. The guy in the very front was buying a few things and it was taking forever. After about 5 minutes and me date info there I said the heck with it. Left my stuff at the register and walked out directly past the lady that was completely free now at the guns only register.. probably be my last time trying to buy anything there..

Back
Top Bottom