• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure outdoors on fire?

Still, this thread went full dogpile so fast it never was clear if there was a fire or not.

53w0s2.jpg
upload_2021-3-31_11-52-18.gif

no it wasnt, it started last march or april. Just cause your an AO hater dont lie on them

I'm no AO hater, I've bought several guns from them over the years. I'd probably buy more from them if I were closer. I don't have to like a place if they have what I want for what I want to spend.
The last time I was there I was after the new FN striker fired pistol and we told their policy was not to allow anyone to handle pistols. I could look at it all I wanted but that was it.
I have no reason to "Lie on" AO, didn't mean to get you all heated over your buddies. Believe what you want, it's no secrets that the folks at AO wouldn't win any personality contests.

YMMV. they always let me handle guns up until covid

See the above response. Anyone that's been buying guns long enough should know that employees come at go a gun shops and things change at gun shops. All you'd have to do is go back through the posts on ODT about AO to see the different experiences. There's very few gun stores that have so many different experiences than AO.
Is it their policy now to let people handle guns? I don't know. Did they not allow me to handle an FN? No, no they did not and it was before most of America even knew what an open air market was.

Back
Top Bottom