• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adult ADHD Advice

"Adult ADHD is a neurological disorder that affects nearly 5% of U.S. adults. The symptoms of ADHD in adults begin in childhood but aren’t diagnosed until later in life — and women in particular are chronically underdiagnosed. Impulsiveness, lack of focus, and poor organization are among the common symptoms..."

345C3CDB-F45B-42BD-BE20-08086F0CFAE0.jpeg

Oh, look outside! It's a squirrel!

Gotta get back to that ADHD article. No more distractions.
Wait, is that the title of a song?
Let's Google it.

Almost.

Here's the one I was thinking of:

[and thanks to YouTube's auto play of similar videos, you know where I'll be for tge next 3 hours...]

Buddy has it, but his causes him to super focus and difficulty in changing tasks. He takes a slow release medicine that allows him to have a normal day.
There are days that he wants to focus on one thing for a large part of the day and he will not take his medicine that day. Different person that day fo sho.

I don’t have that particular alphabet configuration - However I am CDO - never been medicated for it - I have learned to cope and it presents itself as unnoticeable to mild with much effort to override it - Which is what was done before big pharma got involved with most things

Actually it’s been somewhat helpful with work and life over the years as I have managed it

It’s been a blessing of sorts - I’m a germaphobe so that came in handy recently & I’m a master prepper thanks to it - Don’t run short of anything during shortages

The nature of the disease actually helps focus on keeping it in check to some degree

I don’t have that particular alphabet configuration - However I am CDO - never been medicated for it - I have learned to cope and it presents itself as unnoticeable to mild with much effort to override it - Which is what was done before big pharma got involved with most things

Actually it’s been somewhat helpful with work and life over the years as I have managed it

It’s been a blessing of sorts - I’m a germaphobe so that came in handy recently & I’m a master prepper thanks to it - Don’t run short of anything during shortages

The nature of the disease actually helps focus on keeping it in check to some degree
Maybe a bit dyslexic as well :boink:

Back
Top Bottom