• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adult ADHD Advice

I struggle with ADHD on the day to day. It is challenging but it can be managed. I would start by going to see a professional. There are people who study these types of disabilities for years and years and can help you find a way to manage yours or your children's ADHD. Don't listen to people on here saying it's not real or it's made up by pharmaceutical companies. That's horse ****. We have dopamine imbalances in our brains that cause us to struggle with many many things besides staying "on task". It's worse to let it go untreated than educate yourself to the best of your abilities. I am not saying that medicine is the answer but it works for some including me. There are many options and a good doctor will lay those out for you. Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!

just distract your mind. my brain works way too fast,i have found clutter helps. my wife can never figure out how i can work in chaos,i see everything and then i can focus on what i am doing.
i dont see it in anyway as a problem,just a benefit. in high stress situations i focus well and react fast.
try having 2 or 3 things going at once,it may help..

I prefer .45 to 9mm
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom