• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ads shown only in category list?

GAgunLAWbooklet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
I've been having trouble for weeks about this: I go to browse the classifieds, and in each category I see a listing (only one). I assume it's the most recent one or the one that has been bumped most recently by somebody commenting in it.

I click THE CATEGORY (say, "Rifles") expecting to see that same ad as the first of many ads for rifles for sale.

But, once the "rifles" category is open and I'm looking at the first part of several ads for several rifles, I notice that the one that got me interested in that whole category in the first place just isn't there!

EXAMPLE:

F6AC4BBD-BB21-4AC3-A366-7B5A6845E348.png

See Horsehat's ad for an AR 15 and scope? If I open the 'rifles' category wanting to not only read about that AR15 but the next couple dozen rifles being offered ,
this is what the top of that page looks like....

A75F16FA-EF39-46AA-BFE4-4B04058580DD.png

Notice what ain't there?

Yeah.
And I did make sure to start my looking up at the featured ad section highlighted in blue and I went 2 pages deep into the "rifles" ads.
But Horsehat's ad just wasn't there.

SOMETIMES, even if I click the specific ad-- the actual text of the teaser showing up in the main classified ads section --that particular advert still won't come up.

Instead I'll be directed to a page full of other ads but not the one that got me interested!

Now this morning I was able to open horsehat's ad for the AR 15 and scope set up for long range, by clicking on the blurb of ad-- the little teaser.

PS: Clicking on the tab for the geographic area within Georgia did not result in Horsehat's ad showing up either. I got a bunch of other folks' ads from the same region, but not that particular AR-15 ad.

Back
Top Bottom