• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adding another pistol can to the stable.

I've had my Obsidian 45 for 4 years, love it, but for my subguns I added an Omega 9k. It's stupid light, and sounds exactly the same as my Obdisian in short while being ~2" shorter and 2 ounces lighter. The R9 is a good choice, but heavier than the O9k.
7320731F-5FC3-442A-8251-65E7C2757EAC.jpeg

The obsidian can will run 45 or 9mm, and I'm a fan of that. And its enough cheaper to cover the stamp. Price is not a high priority, but features for what we pay for, is. I'm a dead air fan, own 3 of their cans, but in this instance, I think the Wolfman gets nosed out by the obsidian. The cgs can rocked my world, but its not modular or multi-cal. If the 3 lug adapter for my tirant 45 wasn't 250 and AAC was still in business, I'd buy another one.

Just bought a obsidian 9 , heard nothing but good stuff about it, would have got the 45 and the 9mm end cap, but I already have 2 ti-rant 45s. But this is my 3rd 9mm can so I guess what’s to stop me from getting a 45 here soon.
For obsidian owners, how does it sound In Short configuration? I have the oculus in short set up on my beretta bobcat, it’s louder but not as bad as I thought. A little quieter on my PPK/s .22 in short.

I heard through the grapevine that the earlier cans, low serial numbers, are the ones to have due to this very issue.
Yeah mine was the earlier model when BP was manufacturing them. DeadAir is replacing mine as well as crediting me for the stamp. Obsidian 45 is a excellent can at its price imo.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom