• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Acworth residents heads up.. gas pump kindnapping foiled.

You can still use force to stop a forcible felony.

I seem to remember about 10 years ago a guy saw a woman get carjacked on Highway 92 in Acworth. Followed the guy for a couple of miles until he stopped at an intersection and got out of the car. The good samaritan gave him lead poisoning and he was dead before he hit the ground.

When they said they were from “Cali” I wonder if they meant Cali Colombia ( maybe it sounded like they said Cali sometimes accents get in the way)? Also they seemed foreign, probably Latin dudes, with that being said sometimes middle eastern and Eastern European men can be confused for Latin men and vice versa.

I seem to remember about 10 years ago a guy saw a woman get carjacked on Highway 92 in Acworth. Followed the guy for a couple of miles until he stopped at an intersection and got out of the car. The good samaritan gave him lead poisoning and he was dead before he hit the ground.

Her name was Kimberly Boyd if I recall correctly. Bad guy killed her, good guy killed bad guy. Sad story for her and her family

I live in Acworth. Which QT? The one off 92 across from Kroger? Or the one near wade green going towards la fitness? I have not heard anything. I will be on the look out for this happening again. They are usually dumb enough to do it again. Thank god she is okay. If I ever see this I’m chasing this dude down and it won’t be pretty. I’ve always got my HKp30 loaded up

I live in acworth as well and close to a few QT's, would like to know as well

She said Wade green one near Pitner.

As far as the gas pumps the mute button is an option on some but they’re never labeled as they should be and some of them won’t mute no matter how many touch buttons you try to press.

Back
Top Bottom