• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Action Pistol Match at Riverbend Gun Club

If you don't have enough mag pouches, you can use your pockets. I would bring at least 150 rounds. Registration is done at the match. I would not be too concerned about gear, if you get to the match and need something, There are people that always have extra to loan out.
nothing more unsettling than watching a competitor fumble thru all their pockets, on the clock, hunting a mag that should have been in a holder, easily accessible.

The raining steel match is a lot of fun they do it every second Saturday of the month followed by the 3 gun match the second Sunday of every month. You can watch my video from one of the steel matches here.....

id like to go do that. looks like fun
It’s a lot of fun and super easy one gun vs lots of steel not a lot of stage planning just go to town. I have got my cousin to shoot the last one with me and now he shoots three gun with me the raining steel match is a great match to get shooters hooked

Ok guys, Action Pistol match at River Bend is this Saturday. Set up starts at 7:15, sign up starts at 8:00, safety brief starts at 9:00. Lunch and door prizes are included with your match fee. Hope to see everyone there.

John

Back
Top Bottom