• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AAC Update!

What calibers you shoot with the SR-7? How do you like it, compared to others. Had a chance years ago to buy one with a mount for $500 shipped. Should've got it. But can't catch'em all like Ash.
I love em. I shoot em on my 308, 556, 6.5 creed, and had it in my 300blk before I got the hybrid approved. All suppress well on it. Don’t have a meter, but it sounds comparable to others that I have shot. Kinda heavy but it’s pretty indestructible. Got one for about that, and bout a year and a half later AO had them on sale so I jumped on that deal since I already had all the mounts on a lot of my guns.

Sweet.

I love em. I shoot em on my 308, 556, 6.5 creed, and had it in my 300blk before I got the hybrid approved. All suppress well on it. Don’t have a meter, but it sounds comparable to others that I have shot. Kinda heavy but it’s pretty indestructible. Got one for about that, and bout a year and a half later AO had them on sale so I jumped on that deal since I already had all the mounts on a lot of my guns.

What calibers you shoot with the SR-7? How do you like it, compared to others. Had a chance years ago to buy one with a mount for $500 shipped. Should've got it. But can't catch'em all like Ash.
He doesn't catch em all either. Just a few and pretends like the power of friendship will win him championships.

Cool, they roped Ben in :D

Hope they get things turned around over there, it'll be interesting to see where JJE takes them from here.

Realistically, just redoing all the vaporware Remington Defense made 5 copies of would suffice at the beginning.

Ben?

Cool, they roped Ben in :D

Hope they get things turned around over there, it'll be interesting to see where JJE takes them from here.

Realistically, just redoing all the vaporware Remington Defense made 5 copies of would suffice at the beginning.

"AAC will be staffed with a deep bench of suppressor industry professionals and AAC alumni, including Senior Program Manager Ben Bachmeier."

Ben came from Para Ordnance and was a process engineer of sorts for Remington. He did a lot of the fixturing, workflow, and setup pieces for the assembly guys when AAC was at Lawrenceville.

Back
Top Bottom