• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AAC silencer Mount Options

This one on my desk is larger than 1/2-28. Either that weird .595-32 thread for the M1A or M15-1 for an HK.

The back opening is .615"DIA but that's pretty easy to open up.

If it's a birdcage style 18 tooth in possible 15x1 I would be interested. I have a 15x1 phantom but that's all.

I also have a 1/2×28 short phantom than indexes over the barrel 7/8" so that the goal is only about 1" longer. I had a similar one with a birdcage on my son's rifle but it got stolen.

MM moved to Texas; he's an ODT member, but haven't seen him in a while. I'm kicking myself for selling my 5.56 51T a few months ago. Didn't need it, but now I wish I still had it as a backup.

Found these on ebay. Apparently someone is making these in Kentucky
Screenshot_20210128-233623_eBay.jpg

Found these on ebay. Apparently someone is making these in KentuckyView attachment 3066864

Interesting. Those look pretty good. Only thing off on them is the higbee cut for the lead-in and lead-out of the stub acme thread.

We were subbing out all the mounts to I think like 3-4 companies. If I owned one of those shops, I'd be tempted to do a run of them given the situation and the fact you already have a program for them.

The eBay deal pisses me off. I tried to sell a handful of gun parts several years ago when they started clamping down on it and they always took my listings down for "assault weapons" violations. The exact same stuff would be listed by someone else and I'd flag it being pissed off and they wouldn't take it down.

Dude also snuck his phone # in there . . . guess someone at eBay fell asleep at the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom