• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AAC and Palmetto State Armory

Kevin the once owner of AAC sold me my first silencer out of the back room of Bullseye in Lawrenceville. I wonder if he is still over AAC. It was Advanced armament company back then. He even machined my 10/22 barrel to use the quick detach silencer.

View attachment 3232221 View attachment 3232222 View attachment 3232223
KB owns Q now. he left AAC after remington bought the company...and fired him. then he went and founded Sig's suppressor shop...quit and formed Q.

Yes Sir. I posted it one time just showing off and some guy tried to buy it from me. Said he collected silencers. I never asked what he wanted to offer though since it was my first stamp I didn't want to sell it at the time.

Going on 25 years later I still haven't put more than 50 rounds through it. It is the absolute quietest silencer I own.
That's a shame, don't be afraid to use it.

I was born and raised in Duluth (still live there) I wouldn't say I'm a suppressor collector, but definitely a AAC collector damn that is awesome to see. Did Kevin sign your form 4 too?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I can't get it to go right side up but there it is Kevin Britingham.
IMG_4151.JPG

Here ya go damn that's awesome to have something like that. I got a form 4 signed by Andrew Clyde (member of congress now) but I think you beat me thank you for sharing this. This is truly a cool piece
tapatalk_1877046196~2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was born and raised in Duluth (still live there) I wouldn't say I'm a suppressor collector, but definitely a AAC collector damn that is awesome to see. Did Kevin sign your form 4 too?

Wow, KB signing the form has to be from the Lawrenceville/Bullseye days. Pretty sure Lynsey was on the paperwork for the paperwork by the time I got there. Or maybe Kathy? I'd have to check my Form 4 for the SDN-6 I have.

I've got some leftover OLD AAC stuff if you're interested. We were tossing out a ton of stuff when the move to Huntsville started. I have probably all the old can instruction manuals and a couple of weird flash hiders (KAC/AAC crossover stuff). Sold the extra original honey badger barrel I had to a guy on here . . . I do have several pieces of magnesium extrusion we used of the honey badger handguards somewhere.

Theres a vintage AAC can on GB that has the SN 001 on it. Pretty cool collectable but last I saw it was like 2k+

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/896977212

Buy-it-now is that high, current bid is considerably lower. What's weird is the tube and the manual are for the older Ranger 1 model. That's not the right tube nor manual for the Ranger 2.

Back
Top Bottom