• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AAC and Palmetto State Armory

Haha its on the list... I just would rather form 1 one instead of pay 400+ for one not counting the stamp. I wanna be able to throw it in an ultrasonic cleaner when I get one cause scrubbing can internals is not fun
Take the baffles and throw em a tumbler

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kevin the once owner of AAC sold me my first silencer out of the back room of Bullseye in Lawrenceville. I wonder if he is still over AAC. It was Advanced armament company back then. He even machined my 10/22 barrel to use the quick detach silencer.

IMG_4148.JPG
IMG_4149.JPG
IMG_4150.JPG

This is awesome. That's a unicorn setup.
giphy.gif

Yes Sir. I posted it one time just showing off and some guy tried to buy it from me. Said he collected silencers. I never asked what he wanted to offer though since it was my first stamp I didn't want to sell it at the time.

Going on 25 years later I still haven't put more than 50 rounds through it. It is the absolute quietest silencer I own.

Yes Sir. I posted it one time just showing off and some guy tried to buy it from me. Said he collected silencers. I never asked what he wanted to offer though since it was my first stamp I didn't want to sell it at the time.

Going on 25 years later I still haven't put more than 50 rounds through it. It is the absolute quietest silencer I own.
I was born and raised in Duluth (still live there) I wouldn't say I'm a suppressor collector, but definitely a AAC collector damn that is awesome to see. Did Kevin sign your form 4 too?

Back
Top Bottom