• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AAC and Palmetto State Armory

Wow, KB signing the form has to be from the Lawrenceville/Bullseye days. Pretty sure Lynsey was on the paperwork for the paperwork by the time I got there. Or maybe Kathy? I'd have to check my Form 4 for the SDN-6 I have.

I've got some leftover OLD AAC stuff if you're interested. We were tossing out a ton of stuff when the move to Huntsville started. I have probably all the old can instruction manuals and a couple of weird flash hiders (KAC/AAC crossover stuff). Sold the extra original honey badger barrel I had to a guy on here . . . I do have several pieces of magnesium extrusion we used of the honey badger handguards somewhere.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/896977212

Buy-it-now is that high, current bid is considerably lower. What's weird is the tube and the manual are for the older Ranger 1 model. That's not the right tube nor manual for the Ranger 2.
Any AAC swag you want to move let me know

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow, KB signing the form has to be from the Lawrenceville/Bullseye days. Pretty sure Lynsey was on the paperwork for the paperwork by the time I got there. Or maybe Kathy? I'd have to check my Form 4 for the SDN-6 I have.

I've got some leftover OLD AAC stuff if you're interested. We were tossing out a ton of stuff when the move to Huntsville started. I have probably all the old can instruction manuals and a couple of weird flash hiders (KAC/AAC crossover stuff). Sold the extra original honey badger barrel I had to a guy on here . . . I do have several pieces of magnesium extrusion we used of the honey badger handguards somewhere.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/896977212

Buy-it-now is that high, current bid is considerably lower. What's weird is the tube and the manual are for the older Ranger 1 model. That's not the right tube nor manual for the Ranger 2.

Any weird KAC/AAC 51T mounts you can show us? I'm super curious.

Any weird KAC/AAC 51T mounts you can show us? I'm super curious.

The crossover mounts I have are 18t.

They are something weird . . . I think 9/16-24 which is why they never sold.

13938013_10102342222199963_5462161897063355253_o.jpg

Clean slate, bold move on PSAs part.
They'll lose the original fan base but others will be drawn due to the known name of ACC and PSA's. PSA isn't budget-friendly anymore so I have zero desire to care.

Back
Top Bottom