• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aaaaaagh Stuck Case in Sizing Die

I use the same except I use only 99% isopropyl. Then I put some ball bearings in every sprayer. So all I have to do is pick it up and give it a couple quick shakes to mix it all up. I have never had one issue yet…..
Ball bearings as agitators is a great idea.

I use the same except I use only 99% isopropyl. Then I put some ball bearings in every sprayer. So all I have to do is pick it up and give it a couple quick shakes to mix it all up. I have never had one issue yet…..
The ball bearings is a great idea. I may give that a shot. Thanks!

I keep ball bearings in the bigger bottle and the smaller ones as well. They work perfect. I had a really hard time finding 99% alcohol, but when visiting my sister in Canada, it was readily available over there. So I came back with a bunch of it.

I keep ball bearings in the bigger bottle and the smaller ones as well. They work perfect. I had a really hard time finding 99% alcohol, but when visiting my sister in Canada, it was readily available over there. So I came back with a bunch of it.
I just bought a bottle of Heat from wally world.

I just dropped a couple of sling shot ammo balls in the bottle. Makes a huge difference on how quick it stirs up now. Great tip!

Rosewood

99% is correct, I mixed up so much, I forgot..keep your powder dry!

Back
Top Bottom