• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AA. ammo anonymous

Hi everyone, I'm here because the fudds told me I should have stockpiled when the prices were good....

Even though I had a lower paying job, was saving up to get married, before that was making 9.50 an hour, and before that was a teenager who didn't own more than a .22

Wish I could have been financially stable when prices were better, but since inflation and free market exists, I can't be upset when ammo cost 500% more than it did the previous year......

I guess I should just not buy it, right? But still complain about gas prices going up, or Kroger charging more for steak than Ingles. :boink:

:deadhorse:

Hi everyone, I'm here because the fudds told me I should have stockpiled when the prices were good....

Even though I had a lower paying job, was saving up to get married, before that was making 9.50 an hour, and before that was a teenager who didn't own more than a .22

Wish I could have been financially stable when prices were better, but since inflation and free market exists, I can't be upset when ammo cost 500% more than it did the previous year......

I guess I should just not buy it, right? But still complain about gas prices going up, or Kroger charging more for steak than Ingles. :boink:

:deadhorse:
You think it's Fudds telling you that you should have stockpiled when prices were good? :spit:

Back
Top Bottom