• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A woman is seeking $1 million from GEICO

We read a case in law school where an automobile insurance company was forced to pay a claim under a policy where some drunken rednecks were driving a four-wheel-drive pickup truck on a dirt road, shooting cans out the window with pistols, and one of them accidentally shot and wounded the other.

Based on the reasoning of that decision --that anything bad that happens in the car that is in any way connected to the operation of the car triggers a claim on the insurance policy--
I announced to the class that from thst point on, any teenage girl that gets knocked up in the back of the car can make Allstate or State Farm pay her child support payments until the kid is 21!

We read a case in law school where an automobile insurance company was forced to pay a claim under a policy where some drunken rednecks were driving a four-wheel-drive pickup truck on a dirt road, shooting cans out the window with pistols, and one of them accidentally shot and wounded the other.

Based on the reasoning of that decision --that anything bad that happens in the car that is in any way connected to the operation of the car triggers a claim on the insurance policy--
I announced to the class that from thst point on, any teenage girl that gets knocked up in the back of the car can make Allstate or State Farm pay her child support payments until the kid is 21!
Not necessarily: according to your reasoning of the decision….the car was not in operation when said procreation took place (or was it?) thus the car was not being driven at the time unless you can call the radio and use of passenger space as a car being “operated” . :p
(im prob wrong, just figured i would try- yer honor!)

Now if I could just find a good lawyer to help me sue for emotional distress since I am the one who has to deal with the individuals that are seriously injured in car accidents. Since I'm reasonable, and not a greedy man, I think that a flat rate of $25,000 per trauma case is fair.
Since I deal with lots of gun shot victims to, I think that firearm and ammunition companies should pay trauma nurses for dealing with their carnage. I think that 2 (quality) firearms per incident, and 5 cases of ammo is fair compensation for my emotional distress.

She's suing GEICO because she hooked up with a dude in the backseat of his 2014 Hyundai Genesis, and got HPV as a result! Even though they didn't use protection, she still feels GEICO owes her a payout because this guy has a policy with them.

Rocky, thank you for that post. I'll be laughing about it for days. Damn. The car was "used" in the couple's interaction. What a maroon. Happy trails and may God bless America.

Back
Top Bottom