• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A quick check of the paper and we’re on the road……..

Not sure how much today this was back in 2010. You had to be a D rated skydiver, have at least 10 jumpers on the load and we were flying in a BE-90 the cost was $300 per person. To go to 29,000 you had to have made at least 3 jumps from 24,000 without a bailout bottle.

The air is very thin so you have a tendency to tumble if your body position isn’t correct and every movement is exacerbated so it’s tricky but fun as hell. The planning was a pain having to file the NOTAMs and getting approval from ARTCC.

Man that's awesome. I guess I don't qualify since I haven't been skydiving before. Maybe I could just sign an extra safety waiver and slip the guy $100?

Why were the Brits operating in Commiefornia?

6d81402266d3455f03801701c64df46d--go-to-movies-movie-tv.jpg

Does it count as a halo jump if I'm high when I do it?
Absolutely. Stoner pilot dude will say you jumped from any altitude you want him to if you give him 2 more hits off the blunt.

Better yet, just sit in the plane with stoner pilot dude, burn a big fatty, drink a 12 pack and then you can say you identify as a skydiver and your experience was a HALO. Eff’em if they don’t believe you.

Absolutely. Stoner pilot dude will say you jumped from any altitude you want him to if you give him 2 more hits off the blunt.

Better yet, just sit in the plane with stoner pilot dude, burn a big fatty, drink a 12 pack and then you can say you identify as a skydiver and your experience was a HALO. Eff’em if they don’t believe you.

In for drunk and high skydiving.

And the facial expression of the guy in the back seat wearing the parachute is priceless

In for drunk and high skydiving.

And the facial expression of the guy in the back seat wearing the parachute is priceless
When I was BASE jumping, one night me and a buddy climbed an 1100’ antenna in Loxley, AL. We sat on top drinking rum and pineapple juice and got a good buzz. Then put on our rigs, jumped, landed and hauled ass. Jumping off antennas are tricky because you have to track away from the guide wires before to throw out your pilot chute so you don’t get wrapped up if you have an off heading opening.

One of the dumbest things I’ve done but what the hell, we lived, got the scars and can laugh about it now.

When I was BASE jumping, one night me and a buddy climbed an 1100’ antenna in Loxley, AL. We sat on top drinking rum and pineapple juice and got a good buzz. Then put on our rigs, jumped, landed and hauled ass. Jumping off antennas are tricky because you have to track away from the guide wires before to throw out your pilot chute so you don’t get wrapped up if you have an off heading opening.

One of the dumbest things I’ve done but what the hell, we lived, got the scars and can laugh about it now.

Damn man that's crazy. I mean seriously, rum and pineapple juice? I would have thought that BASE jumpers drank like men

Back
Top Bottom