• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A question for those buying gold for SHTF

What is useless is that stack of FRNs you have
As valuable as Confederate money.

Governments and empires have come and gone for thousands of years, gold has been universally seen as valuable through all that time.

The "gold is worthless" mantra is nothing more than current governments trying to prop up their failing fiat currency.

What is useless is that stack of FRNs you have
As valuable as Confederate money.

Governments and empires have come and gone for thousands of years, gold has been universally seen as valuable through all that time.

The "gold is worthless" mantra is nothing more than current governments trying to prop up their failing fiat currency.
Well said, my friend...

If I have something you want, and I would accept gold and silver coins for it, but you laugh at the idea of precious metals in a crisis and offer to trade bullets, batteries, or blackberry jam... guess what's likely to happen?
No trade.
You will not end up getting what you want from me. What you may really, desperately need.

BOTTOM LINE: If you want to make up your own rules of the new post-apocalyptic society, you have to understand there are consequences, and one of those will be people just taking their ball and going home. No deal.

Back
Top Bottom