• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A natural source of painkiller . Post up one you know of .

Kratom. It has been an absolute godsend for my back and neck pain and it works almost as well as prescription medication. You can buy it at an herb shop or a gas station.

100% legal although the DEA has been trying to make it a schedule I narcotic for the last decade. They have faced a lot of pushback though because so many people use it for chronic pain and to wean themselves off heroin. There's also some evidence to suggest that it's addictive. (which is how you know it works)

Give it a try and see how it works for you. If you like it stock up because I doubt that it will remain legal forever. Treat it with respect though, it is definitely an opiate.

Kratom. It has been an absolute godsend for my back and neck pain and it works almost as well as prescription medication. You can buy it at an herb shop or a gas station.

100% legal although the DEA has been trying to make it a schedule I narcotic for the last decade. They have faced a lot of pushback though because so many people use it for chronic pain and to wean themselves off heroin. There's also some evidence to suggest that it's addictive. (which is how you know it works)

Give it a try and see how it works for you. If you like it stock up because I doubt that it will remain legal forever. Treat it with respect though, it is definitely an opiate.

Gonna give this stuff a try. I get joint pain throughout my body and it'd be nice to have something that works.

It Ain't natural but works great for me.

It was recommended by my dentist.

Take 2 Tylenol and 3 ibuprofen together.

Below is what Good Rx has to say about it.

" Is it safe to take acetaminophen with ibuprofen?

The simple answer? Yes, you can safely take acetaminophen and ibuprofen together.

This may surprise you, though: Taking these two medications together works better to relieve pain than taking them separately. Research studies have shown that ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) and acetaminophen (Tylenol) together work well to relieve certain types of pain with few side effects. In fact, even for extreme dental pain, these medications combined work better than many opioid pain medications (like Vicodin or Norco)."

Back
Top Bottom