• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A little belated hello from Jasper

I recently joined on November 30 and LOVE this site! Have been able to actually meet and trade/sell with near half a dozen members.. I'm 71 this month and have been collecting and studying, rebuilding, renovating and doing light gunsmithing weapons for near 30 years. I specialized in WWII weapons until I had to sell them to get my grand daughter a car to go to work in... all I have now are the gunsmithing tools and books, publications and knowledge I've gained.

I've written two or three online published articles for KTOG (Keltec Owners Group) back in 2014 or so... one of them of which I am proud is here: What do you do with a bunch of WWII 45 ACP Ball Ammo? | Community for Kel-Tec Shooters (thektog.org) (you'll have to search them for that - they own that article now)
Welcome aboard

I recently joined on November 30 and LOVE this site! Have been able to actually meet and trade/sell with near half a dozen members.. I'm 71 this month and have been collecting and studying, rebuilding, renovating and doing light gunsmithing weapons for near 30 years. I specialized in WWII weapons until I had to sell them to get my grand daughter a car to go to work in... all I have now are the gunsmithing tools and books, publications and knowledge I've gained.

I've written two or three online published articles for KTOG (Keltec Owners Group) back in 2014 or so... one of them of which I am proud is here: What do you do with a bunch of WWII 45 ACP Ball Ammo? | Community for Kel-Tec Shooters (thektog.org) (you'll have to search them for that - they own that article now)

Welcome aboard sir, I love the WWI and II weapons myself. Nice of you to get your grand daughter the car. You’re welcome to shoot mine if you ever feel the urge

Back
Top Bottom