• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A giveaway within a giveaway!! CUSTOM YETI (knockoff)

Yep, I won, they are going to mail it to me.
We had a great time exchanging messages about the old horror movies I watching in the 1950s at the Grove Theater in Center Hill up near Maddox Park. I got in from a Capitola Flour token my Grandmother got out of her 10 pound bag of flour. It was good for a free movie admission and she got me another one good for 25 cents in trade. I got a hot dog, box of popcorn and a coke with it. Great old memories.

Yep, I won, they are going to mail it to me.
We had a great time exchanging messages about the old horror movies I watching in the 1950s at the Grove Theater in Center Hill up near Maddox Park. I got in from a Capitola Flour token my Grandmother got out of her 10 pound bag of flour. It was good for a free movie admission and she got me another one good for 25 cents in trade. I got a hot dog, box of popcorn and a coke with it. Great old memories.
I read you talking about that in an old thread like a year ago. The tokens were before my time but my mom still had some flour sack dresses from when she was a kid. Flour sacks probably didn't have a movie theater token in the in Paulding County in the 60s. I don't know where the first movie theater would have been out close to where I was raised.
Man, I owe you a cup or three. Whatdya want? Thank you for that by the way.

I read you talking about that in an old thread like a year ago. The tokens were before my time but my mom still had some flour sack dresses from when she was a kid. Flour sacks probably didn't have a movie theater token in the in Paulding County in the 60s. I don't know where the first movie theater would have been out close to where I was raised.
Man, I owe you a cup or three. Whatdya want? Thank you for that by the way.
Thanks Man! I don't want anything. Really enjoyed sharing the love of old horror movies with these fine young people. I'll continue to watch their channel and throw in as I can. Thanks again for pointing me to them, it's great therapy for me.

Thanks Man! I don't want anything. Really enjoyed sharing the love of old horror movies with these fine young people. I'll continue to watch their channel and throw in as I can. Thanks again for pointing me to them, it's great therapy for me.
I really do appreciate it and it wouldn't be a problem to make you a special cup. I have a small crate of them and a laser. If you figure out something you want, it would be my pleasure to fix it up for you. Or, if you have anything you want engraved just let me know.

That was different. But you also have to remember the time when these movies were made. Genius. I use to stay up with my Dad watching his movies from the day. SALEM'S LOT gave me nightmares.

I will subscribe and check out their stuff. Word of mouth is how channels get going.

Thank you for the post and being a good friend. :cheer2:

maybe ship him a Let's Go Brandon! cup :)
If thats what he wants, sure

20201007_112007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom