• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Fiery Giveaway/Test - Winners selected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beulah Land

Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
143   0
Reaction score
Ok, so I’m just seeing how many hot sauce fanatics there are in here. I’m giving away a bottle of my brothers homemade pineapple reaper hot sauce(maybe a 5 out of 10 on heat) that he is trying to go live with by next year(other flavors as well). If you are interested in this bottle, just post on here and I’ll pick someone at random and mail it to you. All he asks is for honest feedback/criticism, but so far it’s been fantastic. This is the last bottle of this batch but if several would like to try some I can do this again later. Who knows, maybe no one will post lol.

***I only thought to do this because as my buddy was fixing my car today, he mentioned that the sauce my brother gave him was “AMAZING” and one of the best he’s had as he’s already gone through a third of the bottle in 2 days. His son preferred the habanero peach flavor and stole it from his dad saying it was the best sauce he’s ever tried. Made me think to have some more unbiased opinions. Please, please, please be completely honest in your opinion of it as that is exactly what helps hone it to perfection. Thanks!

Note: Whoever receives it, make sure to shake it thoroughly before use.

I will pick a recipient sometime this week.

Attachments

• D36EC298-9BA4-4995-BBB1-B49EDEE6F476.jpeg
    D36EC298-9BA4-4995-BBB1-B49EDEE6F476.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom