• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A few of my hit list bucks.

I heard that, last season was a meat and potatoes kind of season for me, not complaining at all, just no bucks to speak of. I did kill one for a cancer patient, she had lymphoma and her Dr said no store bought meat (because of steroids, antibiotics, dyes, and preservaties). Had it processed and donated to her...felt pretty good about that one.
She's now cancer free.

That is awesome. Congrats to her. Mighty nice of you to do that for her. I shot does last year and filled my freezer. No complaints at all here. I saw some bucks, they were just ones that needed another year or so. Good luck to y'all this weekend.

A new buck just started showing up this past week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 28
I mainly hunt in Carroll Co along the Hooch'. I also hunt a place upriver in Douglas near the Dog River and two other Douglas tracts further north. My best buck ever was killed in the Winston area. I'm hoping to get at least one of the bucks pictured above this year. Our Carroll tract is luckily near some good sanctuary so a lot of our deer don't go far. They usually cruise through during he rut. Just gotta be there at the right time.

Back
Top Bottom