• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A comprehensive review of the new movie "Battleship"

Steve I didn't think it was that bad. I think Rihanna played the bad girl part very well. I won't go into further details about whys and whats.

Just saw my first theater movie in about 5 years- Pirates, Band of misfits in 3-D, me and my 9 yr old had a blast, best 30.00 I have spent in a while!

Still had to better than Battlefield Earth - how did they expect to pass that cavemen could teach themselves to fly Harrier jets in a few days?!?!?

I knew it was going to suck based off the Rotten Tomatoes score, but I figured what the heck, I have the day off and the Regal by my house has $6 matinees on Tuesday.

I wasted my money, should've bought lottery tickets. The movie is just so stupid. The aliens have the ability to completely annihilate everyone at anytime but they don't for some reason, and they never really explain it. And Rihanna should never be in another movie ever.

(Rotten Tomatoes is always right, at least for me)

I liked the first review better LOL! I saw Brooklyn Decker on Conan and thought about maybe watching it on Netflix/HBO, but now I might just hold out for the next SI Swimsuit Issue

Back
Top Bottom