• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A bit of an obscure multitool Gerber Multi lite

SOLGardener

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
I wanted to share this older Gerber multitool that I carry in my pack.

A friend gave this to me many years ago and while I've seem them on ebay, they're not really cmon and are undervalued. I would equate it more to a Swiss army knife that a Leatherman but it has some features that make it.pretty cool.

The led bulb in the top portion is replaceable and uses any 5mm led bulb. It came with a yellow bulb but I bought replacement superwhite, red and IR led for about $5 for all of them online. The red is much brighter than the yellow was. The top piece snaps off so can be used independently but snaps back in with authority. The top also has a compartment for tweezers and toothpick and enough room for a pair of earplugs.

The next cool aspect is that the saw unit utilizes replaceable jigsaw blades so you can easily swap between metal or wood blades and can carry longer blades in your pack.

I found a niteize pocket clip that attaches with industrial double sided tape. It's been on there for 10 years without moving. It locks in the pocket with a lever so it can't slip out.

Just wanted to share this thing because I thinks it's a pretty cool piece.
20210622_082918.jpg
20210622_082947.jpg
20210622_083129.jpg
20210622_083203.jpg

Back
Top Bottom