• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A “Poop-Scooper” Career… Yes, It is a Profitable Business

I don't know if I could get paid enough to make it where realizing my station in life was picking up the dog **** of my betters didn't make me want to kill myself. It would have to be a lot.

I’m kinda at a loss for words :doh:
Imagine FIVE years from now, one of them workers goes to another job interview:
HR Lady: "Hi, Good Morning! How are you today? - So. tell me more about what exactly you were doing back in 2021/2022 in the midst of those pandemic years; what job was it again?"
GUY: Ma'am, I was all over town, doing between 15 to 18 stops a day, taking care of all my customers. I had such a tremendous abilities with "stools" and I could move them around pretty quickly, even moving them away for those customers.
HR Lady: You said "stools". Did all your customers had private bars with those high stools? So you guys manufactured them stools?
GUY: Actually, funny to say, BUT their dogs used to mess up with them stools. And I had to collect them all throughout their back yard. It was quite a scene!!
HR Lady: I am a bit confused now, can you clarify ....
GUY: Ma'am, I got go. I will be back tomorrow!

All my life I made a living doing the things no one else wanted to do. Don't step in your doggie poo, we'll pick it up for you.....I bet the EPA has a close grip on that business.....

This sounds like ”stupid-stuff” BUT it is for real. — I was doing a job in a mansion house around Buckhead area, and I see this truck coming in thru the gate, which I thought was the pool guy, and I didn’t pay much attention to him. Suddenly I see the guy, dressed in a company uniform and going around as if he was surveying the land. NO, he wasn’t! He was picking up dog poop. Hahahaha…

I really NEVER heard of a business specialized in picking up dog-poop. — How rich people are so lazy and spend money in all sort of things!!!!!! — After he was done, he left a sticker on the door, see picture. lol….

Now, imagine the “resume” of someone that worked for this business….bahahaha….

And so, there is that! If you need help, they will be more than happy to “Scoop-ya-poop” lol :pound::pound::pound::pound:
View attachment 3848958
View attachment 3848959
why didn't you say hello and shake my hand?

Back
Top Bottom