116   0
Reaction score
9mm target $25/box
45 ACP target $30/box

Attachments

• PXL_20201024_164623221.jpg
    PXL_20201024_164623221.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 216
Definitely not a deal, but there if you need it.

Agreed. I'm rather surprised they were not sold out when I arrived yesterday. Considering both 9mm and 45 ACP are going from $.80 to $1.00 per round at most places, It's not bad. I picked up a couple boxes of each just because, although I am pretty well covered on ammo right now.

When was the fire? I was a range member up until Feb/Mar this year since it is basically within walking distance for me. They had/(have?) some whack policies and would always blame "another range [somewhere else] caught on fire so we have to do this." I gave up after they wouldn't let me shoot until I went home, emptied my pre-loaded magazines back into the factory box, then reloaded them on the range while on the clock and asked to see my tax stamp for my suppressor 3 times on the same trip. Interesting they actually caught on fire. I'm sure they blamed steel case ammo (even if it was or wasn't the cause).

As for the ammo - pretty going rate for both with ammo on ammoseek and other sites. That 220gr is an oddball.

Thats crazy!

When was the fire? I was a range member up until Feb/Mar this year since it is basically within walking distance for me. They had/(have?) some whack policies and would always blame "another range [somewhere else] caught on fire so we have to do this." I gave up after they wouldn't let me shoot until I went home, emptied my pre-loaded magazines back into the factory box, then reloaded them on the range while on the clock and asked to see my tax stamp for my suppressor 3 times on the same trip. Interesting they actually caught on fire. I'm sure they blamed steel case ammo (even if it was or wasn't the cause).

As for the ammo - pretty going rate for both with ammo on ammoseek and other sites. That 220gr is an oddball.

There is no way I would have returned, if they wanted me to unload my mags only to waste time at the range loading them. Granted you had a membership, but that is BS. And I also have never had a range ask for my tax stamp. If they were to take issue with that, I would find another range where I could shoot w/o the hassle.

Back
Top Bottom