90% of Americans Dead

K79540

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
62   0
Reaction score
I believe in being prepared for just about anything and this is one of them. Really I don't think it will happen because of one thing honestly. The US has boomers on rotation through out the world at any given time and are able to launch nukes pretty much at anyone else.

How to prepare for a power down for years situation? Be come a farmer and learn, or convert to Amish hah.

Nukes are a thing of the past...and will never be used...or never land with a hot head

Tikker

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
102   0
Reaction score
Nukes are a thing of the past...and will never be used...or never land with a hot head

Hope you're right. But China has plans to double their nuclear arsenal capacity in the next ten years. Since they developed a hyper sonic weapon delivery system that can reach the eastern coast undetected, gives them the capability to create an EMP type nuclear detonation in our upper atmosphere or any city they choose to target. As well as threaten Japan, Australia, Taiwan. India, South Korea & the US with nuclear war if Taiwan & it's allies oppose them gives me doubt that nuclear war won't happen in our lifetime.

I believe China would consider war a way to downsize it's population so they have less to feed/control in the future. Even if they are beaten they would create a narrative that it's them against the world to strengthen their unity.

Hope I'm wrong, but seeing how they act towards their own people, I don't doubt they wouldn't drop a nuke on their enemies.

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Food shortages
Oppressive government
Valueless currency
Screenshot_20211127-203715_Google.jpg

Xcaliber

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
the GA Guidestones has their "commandments" carved into it. they only want a TOTAL WORLD population to be 500 million. that means a LOT of people have to die. ............it's why the v@x is being pushed so hard.
1638157279879.png
1638157248784.png

I don't think they're going for that much..... I believe they're gonna settle for 5% (getting most of the old) and decreasing the long term replacement births. JMO....

Gaffer1968

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
1956 DeSoto (pushbutton transmission)
53   0
Reaction score
the GA Guidestones has their "commandments" carved into it. they only want a TOTAL WORLD population to be 500 million. that means a LOT of people have to die. ............it's why the v@x is being pushed so hard.

We haven't seen the long term birth rates that may result from the Jab, yet. It's a tricky thing to spot, especially when they won't want to be looking for it.

Top Bottom