• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9 mm Sub or Machine Gun for sale/trade?

Trader805

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
230   0
Reaction score
Hello ODT -
Anyone have an UZI, MAC, Sten, MK760 or SW76 they want to sell or $+trade?

Do you just have it sitting in the safe because after shooting it several times the ‘thrill is gone’? Is it Just collecting dust because you can’t or won’t justify blowing through that much ammo at a time? Do you just not have a need for it anymore? Well, maybe I can help you out.

9mm is the key.

I am aware that Davis Spiwak, Ruben and Sturmgewehr all have them listed For sale. Thanks in advance, but I am looking to possibly include a little bit of trade, if possible, so dealing with someone here in our beautiful state is much more appealing.

Please PM and we can go from there
Thanks!

... Thanks...?
machine gun prices are way, way higher even up more so than all the other gouger pricing

the problem is "derr they wont be making any more of them"

machine gun registry is nothing but a tax against the poor; i think stens went from like 4 to 8K years ago to around $18000 last i checked and when folks pay that much for something psychologically they wont ever sell at a loss

machine gun prices are way, way higher even up more so than all the other gouger pricing

the problem is "derr they wont be making any more of them"

machine gun registry is nothing but a tax against the poor; i think stens went from like 4 to 8K years ago to around $18000 last i checked and when folks pay that much for something psychologically they wont ever sell at a loss

Stens are still selling for 7-8k.

Back
Top Bottom