• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9-26 hunt

I finally got out there this afternoon! Saw one but she showed up behind me. I still call it a win. It’s a spot I marked last year and sat in for the first time today.
View attachment 2841043

You are correct sir, that is a win. I’m glad that you see it that way. Your statement reminded me of one of my favorite quotes. Fred Bear himself said this.....
68328F81-E39A-4DA3-A198-26CBFDD9B2A3.jpeg

You are correct sir, that is a win. I’m glad that you see it that way. Your statement reminded me of one of my favorite quotes. Fred Bear himself said this.....
View attachment 2841084

Heck I call it a win anytime I get to go. I’m a rookie so seeing a deer in a spot I marked as a place I need to hunt, while exploring last year, is extra cool.

Heck I call it a win anytime I get to go. I’m a rookie so seeing a deer in a spot I marked as a place I need to hunt, while exploring last year, is extra cool.
That there is half of the battle and it seems that you have that part figured out.
Always remember to hunt where the deer want to be, not where you want them to be.

Neighbors that we busted trespassing were purposely playing music super loud and you could hear them pointing the speakers towards our property.
This went on for an hour.
Sounded like a concert it was so loud.

I kept having thought of how cool would it be to sneak over there and skim a broad-head along the side of his above ground pool while he was standing downhill from it.

Felt like I was in a Cobra Kai episode.

I just ended up moving to the west side of the property .

Karma will get that a hole soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom