• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9-20 Hunt

Anyone seen ern this afternoon? Sure is a nice day to hunt even with the wind. Squirrels are moving alot.
20200920_174633.jpg

Got my first bow kill after nearly 12 years of bow hunting this morning at 0730. I missed a doe last night and was beating myself up pretty hard about missing a doe at 20 yards and I shot this guy at 25 this morning. He ran about 80 yards and crashed. My arrow hit the left shoulder on its way through and stopped. It broke off part of the way up the arrow and it fell out on the entry side and freaked me out. Not knowing it was broken. But he was falling as he was running still so I knew I hit him good. I've killed a pile of deer but never one with a bow. I'm beyond proud and happy about this buck.
20200920_105025.jpg

Got my first bow kill after nearly 12 years of bow hunting this morning at 0730. I missed a doe last night and was beating myself up pretty hard about missing a doe at 20 yards and I shot this guy at 25 this morning. He ran about 80 yards and crashed. My arrow hit the left shoulder on its way through and stopped. It broke off part of the way up the arrow and it fell out on the entry side and freaked me out. Not knowing it was broken. But he was falling as he was running still so I knew I hit him good. I've killed a pile of deer but never one with a bow. I'm beyond proud and happy about this buck. View attachment 2831234
Heck yea man! Congrats on the 1st bow kill!

Got my first bow kill after nearly 12 years of bow hunting this morning at 0730. I missed a doe last night and was beating myself up pretty hard about missing a doe at 20 yards and I shot this guy at 25 this morning. He ran about 80 yards and crashed. My arrow hit the left shoulder on its way through and stopped. It broke off part of the way up the arrow and it fell out on the entry side and freaked me out. Not knowing it was broken. But he was falling as he was running still so I knew I hit him good. I've killed a pile of deer but never one with a bow. I'm beyond proud and happy about this buck. View attachment 2831234

Congrats man awesome first bow kill:thumb:

Congratulations man! Ain't nothing like it!

Awesome Sam. Congrats! I bet you're hooked now....ready to hang up the rifle lol?

Back
Top Bottom