• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9-19 Hunt

Feels like a good morning. I should be in a tree, but I'm sitting here on the porch drinking coffee instead, while listening to the dove hunters across the road throwing some lead.

Good luck everybody.

images.jpeg.jpg

I don’t know folks. Didn’t go this morning and the wind is brutal now. 10ish mph constant blow with gusts in the high teens. If they do move in this, I don’t have a lot of confidence the arrow will fly straight. Looking at the weather report for tomorrow and looks like more of the same. Decisions...deductions....

I don’t know folks. Didn’t go this morning and the wind is brutal now. 10ish mph constant blow with gusts in the high teens. If they do move in this, I don’t have a lot of confidence the arrow will fly straight. Looking at the weather report for tomorrow and looks like more of the same. Decisions...deductions....

Walk and stalk. Wait for the wind to blow and then move. A plane flies over, move. A Harley rides by, move. I enjoy doing this. It has worked a few times. Hey it beats sitting at home choking the chicken!

Back
Top Bottom