• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/18 hunt.

I watched someone smoke one in a field along hwy 106 in Franklin County around 2 this afternoon. He was a p&y size 8. I watched him jump and run towards the road and then cut back to a patch of woods. Pouring blood from what I saw. Someone got a trophy of a buck for sure.

Had a shot on a good one tonight. Was using an arrow with a lighted nock, and the shot looks great. Like a heart shot....but not much blood at all. This is where he was standing when shot. Shot might’ve been a little low. What you guys think about this blood?

He ran about 15 yards after the shot and was dazed and stumbling. I thought he was gonna fall but never did. Just Kinda bumbled on over the hill. It was nearly dark when I shot him, and didn’t find him or much blood right away so I decided to back out. Go look for it with some help tomorrow.

Attachments

• F227C360-BC12-4BF8-8D0E-F8022F5D5D6C.jpeg
    F227C360-BC12-4BF8-8D0E-F8022F5D5D6C.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 57
Had a shot on a good one tonight. Was using an arrow with a lighted nock, and the shot looks great. Like a heart shot....but not much blood at all. This is where he was standing when shot. Shot might’ve been a little low. What you guys think about this blood?

He ran about 15 yards after the shot and was dazed and stumbling. I thought he was gonna fall but never did. Just Kinda bumbled on over the hill. It was nearly dark when I shot him, and didn’t find him or much blood right away so I decided to back out. Go look for it with some help tomorrow.
Call a dog he dead

Call my buddy Brandon. Hank is the best tracking dog in north Ga.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3411972495526793&id=100001422296491

Yeah that looks like bubbles in that blood, which indicates lungs

Good luck man. Keep us posted

Back
Top Bottom