• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7th annual trout stream meet and greet May 21-23

I should be able to make it up by 5:00 on Friday and I'll have a plywood sign with ODT spray painted on it in Orange paint. If all works out and we can get the camping spot between Shady grove church and the hatchery on the left hand side of the road. If we're not there we'll be at what ever available camping spot we can find. The farthest we would probably be is at a spot that's a little past the lake on the left. We'll see ya'll up there.

Oh yeah. If y’all want to bring sides on Friday night we’ll have BBQ.
B5ED8C9A-DC0A-45E1-B2BF-E81B63A57289.jpeg
E7758030-4F73-4CF7-AAE0-CA21772FCBC8.jpeg

I'm planning to head up either Thursday afternoon or by first light Friday morning. Hopefully we will get lucky and there wont be as many people up there as the last 2 times I went.
I’m hoping to be leaving by 2:30 on Friday. From what I read it’s legal to shoot up there. I found this.
80A49BD6-B8D9-4EA7-935F-5F8D9F032F11.png

I'm planning to head up either Thursday afternoon or by first light Friday morning. Hopefully we will get lucky and there wont be as many people up there as the last 2 times I went.

im thinking of heading up there tomorrow afternoon as well. not sure yet, depends when i get up and get moving lol. still gotta go grocery shopping for the weekend and a few other errands. ill post here for sure if i do go up there tomorrow though.

oh, i dont have access to any firewood right meow. just a dull ax haha.

im thinking of heading up there tomorrow afternoon as well. not sure yet, depends when i get up and get moving lol. still gotta go grocery shopping for the weekend and a few other errands. ill post here for sure if i do go up there tomorrow though.

oh, i dont have access to any firewood right meow. just a dull ax haha.

Lol, I have a lot of firewood I can bring. I'm not 100% certain if I'm heading up tomorrow either, but I'm going to try.

My new truck is pretty hard to miss, so you shouldnt have a problem finding me if I make it up there first.

20210505_102533.jpg

Lol, I have a lot of firewood I can bring. I'm not 100% certain if I'm heading up tomorrow either, but I'm going to try.

My new truck is pretty hard to miss, so you shouldnt have a problem finding me if I make it up there first.

View attachment 3271941

nice!

i think im gonna head up there for sure tomorrow as long as nothing comes up. got all my gear out and got ancy to go fishing and sleep in my hammock lol.

i traded in my truck for this dumb gas saving escape lol. im easily spottable with my roof rack/light bar/rod rack combo i got going on haha.

light bar.jpg

plus i have the best sticker ever on my rack
rack sticker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom